Mender
Taking all that is broken, shattered and messed up with the world, all You see is the possibilities of what can be made from the rubble. By Your hands we are able to rise like the phoenix from the ashes of our lives to become world changers! We have been healed by the Mender.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Healing Through the Pain of Separation
Since I last wrote, I have moved to a new city in order to attend college. Being eight hours away from home is hard on a girl who loves her family as much as I do. This pain that the separation brings is not easy. It has taught me that only by fully relying on God's grace and mercy am I able to make it through each and every day. Now, as the first semester of school is half way over, I know that while I still miss my family dearly, God has a plan and purpose for bringing me to this place so far from everything that I have ever known. The distance between me and those things has caused me to fall completely in love with Him again. Without this love, I would not be able to stand the pressures and stress certain situations have put on me as of late. Later today I will leave my school and travel those eight hours to go back home for a few days. Those hours I plan to spend with God.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment