Mender

Taking all that is broken, shattered and messed up with the world, all You see is the possibilities of what can be made from the rubble. By Your hands we are able to rise like the phoenix from the ashes of our lives to become world changers! We have been healed by the Mender.

Monday, January 2, 2012

New Beginnings

For several years now I have started ever new year by entering into a time of fasting and praying. I start the Daniel Fast today. Through this new year and new semester of college I want to draw closer to God. I want to be in the very center of His pretense. I want to be able to see His work in every aspect of the world, and be able to see what God wants me to accomplish through this.
When I was thirteen, God called me to the mission field. Since that time my spiritual connection with God has been like a roller-coaster ride. Ups and downs over the years have caused me to not be where I need to be in order to complete the task that God has called me to. I pray that the next 21 days that God starts a fire in me that can never be quenched.
This is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment